Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Section 1: The evidential, ethical, and political underpinnings of food fortification
2. Food fortification evidence and ethics
3. Food fortification politics: the actors, activities, and agendas
4. Investigating food fortification
Section 2: The case studies
5. Case study 1: Universal salt iodisation
6. Case study 2: Mandatory flour fortification with folic acid
7. Case study 3: Mandatory milk fortification with vitamin D
Section 3: Insights from the past and present, and a view to the future
8. Insights for food fortification and public health
9. A view to the future