Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Foods Experimental Perspectivesby McWilliams, Margaret, Ph.D., R.D., Professor Emeritus
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Dimensions of Food Studies
2. The Research Process
3. Sensory Evaluation
4. Objective Evaluation
PART II. PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVES
6. Physical Aspects of Food Preparation
PART III. CARBOHYDRATES
7. Overview of Carbohydrates
8. Monosaccharides, Disaccharides, and Sweeteners
10. Vegetables and Fruits
PART IV. LIPIDS
11. Overview of Fats and Oils
12. Fats and Oils in Food Products
PART V. PROTEINS
13. Overview of Proteins
14. Milk and Milk Products
15. Meat, Fish, and Poultry
PART VI. FOOD SUPPLY PERSPECTIVES
19. Food Safety Concerns and Controls
20. Food Preservation
21. Food Additives