Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
- PART I: THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY
- Chapter 1: The Foodservice Industry
- Chapter 2: The Foodservice Business
- PART II: THE MENU
- Chapter 3: Menu Planning and Development
- Chapter 4: Recipe Standardization, Costing, and Analysis
- Chapter 5: Menu Pricing
- PART III: THE FOODSERVICE OPERATION
- Chapter 6: Facilities Planning, Design, and Equipment
- Chapter 7: Food Sanitation and Safety
- Chapter 8: Supply Chain Management
- Chapter 9: Food Management
- PART IV: GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Chapter 10: Financial Management
- Chapter 11: Customer Service
- Chapter 12: Marketing
- Chapter 13: Human Resource Management
- Chapter 14: Leadership and Management
- Part V: Advanced Management
- Chapter 15: Internal Control
- Chapter 16: Operational Analyses
- Chapter 17: Beverage Management
- Chapter 18: The Future of the Foodservice Industry