Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 7/26/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Vyuptakesh Sharan, Professor Emeritus, Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna
Vyuptakesh Sharan is Professor Emeritus at Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna. He was earlier Emeritus Fellow at School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Table of Contents
List of Tables, Figures, and Boxes
List of Abbreviations
1. The Basic Concept
2. The Pre-Independence Scenario
3. The Post-Independence and Pre-reform Scenario
4. FDI during the Period of Economic Reforms
5. Foreign Investment through Euro Issues
6. Foreign Institutional Investment in India
7. India's Overseas Investment
8. FDI Scenario: India and China