Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. History and Current Issues in Forensic Psychology
2. Roles and Responsibilities of Forensic Psychologists
3. Aggression and Violent Crime
4. Non-Violent Crimes
5. Mass Murders and Serial Killers
6. The Psychology of Terrorism, Cults, and Extremism
7. Law Enforcement and Police Psychology
9. Eyewitness Testimony and Accuracy
10. Psychology of False Confessions and Repressed Memories
11. Capacity and Incapacity
12. Juries and the Courtroom
13. Repressed Memories and Novel Syndromes
14. Forensic Psychology and the Workplace
15. Forensic Psychology Applied to Children and Families
16. Treatment and Rehabilitation in Forensic Psychology
CODES AND AUTHORITIES