Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Directed primarily toward undergraduate finance majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Foundations of Finance enables readers to see the big picture by helping them understand the logic that drives finance rather than having them memorize formulas.
0133423999 / 9780133423990 Foundations of Finance Plus NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132994879 / 9780132994873 Foundations of Finance
0133019926 / 9780133019926 NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Foundations of Finance
PART II. The Scope and Environment of Financial Management
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
Part II. The Valuation of Financial Assets
5. The Time Value of Money
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
Part III. Investment in Long-Term Assets
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
Part IV. Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
Part V. Working-Capital Management and International Business Finance
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
Web 17. Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management