Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Lodging Industry
2. The Structure of the lodging Industry
3. Guest Service in the Lodging Industry
4. Managing Lodging Operations
5. Staffing the Lodging Operation
6. The Front Office Department
7. The Sales and Marketing Department
8. The Housekeeping Department
9. The Maintenance Department
10. Food and Beverage Operations: Limited Service Hotels
11. Food and Beverage Operations: Full-Service Hotels
12. The Accounting Department
13. Safety and Security
14. Careers in the Lodging Industry
15. The Front Office Management Simulation
I. Front Office Management Training Challenges
II. The Front Office Management Simulation (FOMS)
III. Revenue Management Lessons
IV. Reservation Management Lessons
V. Guest Stay Information Lessons
VI. Guest Departure and Payment
VII. Accounting and Financial Summaries
VIII. FOMS Completion