Foundations of Macroeconomics:
stars based on
1 user reviews.
The Foundations of Macroeconomics by Bade/Parkin, fifth edition shines with a well-targeted content adjustment. In-text examples, dynamic chapter openers, and applications contain compelling content and real-world issues. We elevated MyEconLab (MEL) and integrated the story to ensure that it is a more visual feature.
This edition capitalizes on the seamless connection between the text and the e-environment to highlight how the authors’ emphasis on continuous practice is integrated throughout the entire Bade/Parkin learning system. The fifth edition MyEconLab course and the accompanying print supplements were written in tandem with the textbook.
1. Getting Stated
2. The U.S. and Global Economies
3. The Economic Problem
4. Demand and Supply
5. GDP: A Measure of Total Prouction and Income
6. Jobs and Unemployment
7.The CPI and Cost of Living
8. Potential GDP and the Natural Unemployment Rate
9. Economic Growth
10. Finance, Saving, and Investment
11. The Monetary System
12. Money, Interest, and Inflation
13. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
14. Aggregate Expenditure
15. The Short-Run Policy Tradeoff
16. Fiscal Policy
17. Monetary Policy
18. International Trade (unique)
19. International Finance