Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Factors that Define a menu
2. Nutrition and Menu Planning
3. Menu Styles and Categories I-Traditional Basics
4. Menu Styles and Categories II-Advanced
5. Beverage Menus
6. Standardized Recipes and Recipe Costing
7. Menu Pricing
8. Product Descriptions
9. Unwritten Menus
10. Layout of the Written Menu
11. Evaluation: Menu Analysis and Adjustment
12. How the Menu Directs Business