Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Factors that Define a menu
2. Nutrition and Menu Planning
3. Menu Styles and Categories I-Traditional Basics
4. Menu Styles and Categories II-Advanced
5. Beverage Menus
6. Standardized Recipes and Recipe Costing
7. Menu Pricing
8. Product Descriptions
9. Unwritten Menus
10. Layout of the Written Menu
11. Evaluation: Menu Analysis and Adjustment
12. How the Menu Directs Business