Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I INTRODUCTION TO NURSING RESEARCH
1. Development of Nursing Research
2. Ethical Issues in Nursing Research
3. An Overview of Quantitative Research
4. An Overview of Qualitative Research
PART II PRELIMINARY STEPS IN THE RESEARCH PROCESS
5. Identifying Nursing Research Problems
6. Review of the Literature
7. Theory and Nursing Research
PART III RESEARCH DESIGNS
9. Quantitative Research Designs
10. Qualitative Research Designs
PART IV OBTAINING STUDY PARTICIPANTS AND COLLECTION OF DATA
11. Populations and Samples
12. Measurement and Collection of Data
13. Data Collection Methods
PART V DATA ANALYSIS
14. Descriptive Statistics
15. Inferential Statistics.
16. Presentation and Discussion of Study Findings
PART VI RESEARCH FINDINGS AND NURSING PRACTICE
17. Communication and Utilization of Nursing Research
18. Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
19. Nursing Research and Health Care Economics
20. Critique of Research Reports
Appendix A. Answers to Self-tests.
Appendix B. Critique Questions for Specific Research Article
Appendix C. Sample Consent Form