Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Lawrence Barham is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Liverpool where he teaches Evolutionary Anthropology.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
1. What is combinatorial evolution?
2. Neural, cognitive, and anatomical foundations
3. Tools for learning
4. Something new from something old
5. The invention of hafting
6. After the revolution
7. A revolution without heroes