Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Lawrence Barham is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Liverpool where he teaches Evolutionary Anthropology.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
1. What is combinatorial evolution?
2. Neural, cognitive, and anatomical foundations
3. Tools for learning
4. Something new from something old
5. The invention of hafting
6. After the revolution
7. A revolution without heroes