Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Abnormal Psychology in Science and Clinical Practice
1. Abnormal Psychology: Past and Present
2. Models of Abnormality
3. Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Problems of Anxiety and Mood
4. Anxiety, Obsessive- Compulsive, and Related Disorders
5. Disorders of Trauma and Stress
6. Disorders of Mood
Problems of the Mind and Body
8. Disorders Featuring Somatic Symptoms
9. Eating Disorders
10. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
11. Disorders of Sex and Gender
Problems of Psychosis and the Cognitive Function
Life- Span Problems
13. Personality Disorders
14. Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
15. Disorders of Aging and Cognition
16. Law, Society, and the Mental Health Profession