Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance ’s applied perspective cements your understanding of modern-day core principles, focusing on problem solving and real-life financial management practices—all within a clear valuation framework.
MyFinanceLab for Fundamentals of Corporate Finance creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts—resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Review and Apply Concepts: Examples and exercises help students practice and connect to real-world decisions being made today in today’s firms and policy debates.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and statistics appear throughout the text.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyFinanceLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyFinanceLab search for ISBN-10: 0133576876/ISBN-13: 9780133576870. That package includes ISBN-10: 013350767X/ISBN-13: 9780133507676 and ISBN-10: 0133543889/ISBN-13: 9780133543889.
MyFinanceLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Corporate Finance and the Financial Manager
Chapter 2 Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
PART 2 INTEREST RATES AND VALUING CASH FLOWS
Chapter 3 Time Value of Money: An Introduction
Chapter 4 Time Value of Money: Valuing Cash Flow Streams
Chapter 5 Interest Rates
Chapter 6 Bonds
Chapter 7 Stock Valuation
PART 3 VALUATION AND THE FIRM
Chapter 8 Investment Decision Rules
Chapter 9 Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
Chapter 10 Stock Valuation: A Second Look
PART 4 RISK AND RETURN
Chapter 11 Risk and Return in Capital Markets
Chapter 12 Systematic Risk and the Equity Risk Premium
Chapter 13 The Cost of Capital
PART 5 LONG-TERM FINANCING
Chapter 14 Raising Equity Capital
Chapter 15 Debt Financing
PART 6 CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND PAYOUT POLICY
Chapter 16 Capital Structure
Chapter 17 Payout Policy
PART 7 FINANCIAL PLANNING AND FORECASTING
Chapter 18 Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis
Chapter 19 Working Capital Management
Chapter 20 Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 8 Special Topics
Chapter 21 Option Applications and Corporate Finance
Chapter 22 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 23 International Corporate Finance