Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The Concise edition continues to integrate the authors’ approach and retains the depth and level of Fundamentals by eliminating some less important topics rather than condensing all existing topics. The Essentials edition consolidates two chapters, increases its focus on others, and provides updated time sensitive content where practical. The Essentials edition continues to provide students with the tools they need to master the course content by helping them understand Corporate Finance as it applies to their studies.
This text presents students and instructors with a less expensive and succinct product that increases student motivation with real-world finance problems, effectively producing stronger student performance on classroom exams.
Table of Contents
PART 1 INTRODUCTION
1. The Financial Manager and the Firm
PART 2 FOUNDATIONS
2. The Financial System and the Level of Interest Rates
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flows, and Taxes
4. Analyzing Financial Statements
PART 3 VALUATION OF FUTURE CASH FLOWS
5. The Time Value of Money, Discounted Cash Flows, and Valuation
6. Risk and Return
7. Bond Valuation and the Structure of Interest Rates
8. Stock Valuation
PART 4 CAPITAL BUDGETING DECISIONS
9. The Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
10. Cash Flows and Capital Budgeting
11. The Cost of Capital
PART 5 FINANCING DECISIONS
12. Working Capital Management
13. How Firms Raise Capital
14. Capital Structure Policy
15. Dividends, Stock Repurchases, and Payout Policy
PART 6 FINANCIAL PLANNING
16. Financial Planning and Managers Growth
PART 7 INTERNATIONAL DECISIONS
17. International Financial Management