NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
What it means to be an early childhood professional in today’s world–from renowned author and educator, George S. Morrison.
This brief, reader-friendly look at the field of early childhood education has become a best-selling classic, appreciated for its practical, applied approach and its engaging chapter features that look at every aspect of the field of early childhood education–early childhood programs, professionals in practice, diversity strategies, technology issues, and ethical decision making. Young children’s unique developmental and education needs are covered from birth through age eight in separate chapters on infants and toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and the primary grades. The book’s emphasis on professionalism throughout keeps the focus on meeting the needs of each and every child and providing up-to-date information and strategies to develop competent, informed early childhood professionals. Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, this edition offers a contemporary, accessible, user-friendly approach to all of the major topics, programs, and issues at the forefront of the field today. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134403193 / 9780134403199 Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134058607 / 9780134058603 Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134060334 / 9780134060330 Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education