Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Directed primarily toward undergraduate finance students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Based on Hull's Options, Futures and Other Derivatives, Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets presents an accessible overview of the topic without the use of calculus. Packed with numerical examples and accounts of real-life situations, this text effectively guides readers through the material while helping them prepare for the working world.
NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the Book/Solutions Manual and Study Guide order the ISBN below:
0133418804 / 9780133418804 of Futures and Options Markets & Student's Solutions Manual and Study Guide Package
Package consists of:
0132993341 / 9780132993340 Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets
013299514X / 9780132995146 Student's Solutions Manual and Study Guide for Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets
Table of Contents
2. Mechanics of futures markets
3. Hedging strategies using futures
4. Interest rates
5. Determination of forward and futures prices
6. Interest rate futures
8. Securitization and the credit crisis of 2007
9. Mechanics of options markets
10. Properties of stock options
11. Trading strategies involving options
12. Introduction to binomial trees
13. Valuing stock options: The Black--Scholes--Merton model
14. Employee stock options
15. Options on stock indices and currencies
16. Futures options
17. The Greek letters
18. Binomial trees in practice
19. Volatility smiles
20. Value at risk
21. Interest rate options
22. Exotic options and other nonstandard products
23. Credit derivatives
24. Weather, energy, and insurance derivatives
25. Derivatives mishaps and what we can learn from them
Answers to Quiz Questions
Glossary of terms
Major exchanges trading futures and options
Tables for N(x)