Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Quality Lighting
- Color and Directional Effects of Lighting
- Natural and Artificial Light Sources
- Energy, the Environment, and Sustainable Design
- Illumination and Human Health and Behavior
- Lighting Systems: Luminaires
- Lighting Systems: Controls
- Quantity of Light
Lighting Design Applications and the Design Process
- Lighting Design Process: Project Planning through Design Development
- Lighting Design Process: Contract Documents through Post-Occupancy Evaluation
- Residential Applications
- Commercial Applications