Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The most complete, current guide to the signal processing techniques essential to advanced radar systems
Fully updated and expanded, Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing, Second Edition, offers comprehensive coverage of the basic digital signal processing techniques and technologies on which virtually all modern radar systems rely, including target and interference models, matched filtering, waveform design, Doppler processing, threshold detection, and measurement accuracy.
The methods and interpretations of linear systems, filtering, sampling, and Fourier analysis are used throughout to provide a unified tutorial approach. End-of-chapter problems reinforce the material covered. Developed over many years of academic and professional education, this authoritative resource is ideal for graduate students as well as practicing engineers.
Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing, Second Edition, covers:
- Introduction to radar systems
- Signal models
- Pulsed radar data acquisition
- Radar waveforms
- Doppler processing
- Detection fundamentals
- Measurements and tracking
- Introduction to synthetic aperture imaging
- Introduction to beamforming and space-time adaptive processing