Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Thomas Geist was with the Max-Planck-Institut f?r Plasmaphysik since 1992 designing together with H. Hartfu? instruments for plasma diagnostics using millimeter waves. Since 1998 he is with the millimeter wave engineering department of Cassidian Electronics at Ulm (previous EADS defence & security division). His work is mainly related with receiver frontends and low noise oscillators.
Table of Contents
2. Millimeter Waves in Plasmas
4. Electron Cyclotron Emission
5. Active Diagnostics
6. Guiding EM Waves
7. MM-Wave Components and Subsystems
8. Realization MM-Wave Systems