Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
Part I: Concepts and Techniques for Crafting and Executing Strategy
Section A: Introduction and Overview
Chapter 1: What Is Strategy and Why Is It Important?
Chapter 2: Leading the Process of Crafting and Executing Strategy
Section B: Core Concepts and Analytical Tools
Chapter 3: Evaluating a Company’s External Environment
Chapter 4: Evaluating a Company’s Resources and Competitive Position
Section C: Crafting a Strategy
Chapter 5: Five Generic Competitive Strategies--Which One to Employ?
Chapter 6: Supplementing the Chosen Competitive Strategy: Other Important Strategy Choices
Chapter 7: Strategies for Competing in Foreign Markets
Chapter 8: Diversification: Strategies for Managing a Group of Businesses
Chapter 9: Ethical Business Strategies, Social Responsibility, and Environmental Sustainability
Section D: Executing the Strategy
Chapter 10: Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution
Chapter 11: Managing Internal Operations: Actions That Promote Good Strategy Execution
Chapter 12: Corporate Culture and Leadership: Keys to Good Strategy Execution
Part II: Readings
- Business Models, Business Strategy, and Innovation
- The Power of Vision: Statements That Resonate
- Finding Your Strategy in the New Landscape
- Getting into Your Competitor’s Head
- Operational Capabilities: Hidden in Plain View
- Orchestrating the New Dynamic Capabilities
- Low-Cost Strategy through Product Architecture: Lessons from China
- Innovation Strategies Combined
- Managing Strategic Alliances: What Do We Know Now, and Where Do We Go from Here?
- How Emerging Giants Are Rewriting the Rules of M&A
- The American Model of the Multinational Firm and the “New” Multinationals from Emerging Economies
- Core Competencies for Diversifying: Case Study of a Small Business
- Globalfocusing: Corporate Strategies under Pressure
- Making the Most of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business as Environmental Steward: The Growth of Greening
- Recurring Failures in Corporate Governance: A Global Disease?
- Creative Execution
- Only the Right People Are Strategic Assets of the Firm
- Six Sigma at Your Service
- The Story Is the Message: Shaping Corporate Culture