Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Alda Mari, Claire Beyssade, and Fabio Del Prete
2. Generic Plural and Mass Indefinites, Carmen Dobrovic-Sorin
3. The Scope of Bare Nominals, Bert Le Bruyn, Min Que, and Henriette de Swart
4. Free Relatives as Kind Denoting Terms, Stefan Hinterwimmer
5. Two Ways of 'Referring to Generalities' in German, Gerhard Schaden
6. Hab and Gen in the Expression of Habituality, Nora Boneh and Edit Doron
7. Bare Habituals and Singular Indefinites, Patricia Cabredo Hofherr
8. Imperfectivity and Habituality in Italian, Fabio Del Prete
9. Ability, Action, and Causation: From pure abilty to force, Anastasia Giannakidou and Eleni Staraki
10. On Dispositional Sentences, Paula Menedez-Benito
11. On the Distinction between Abstract States, Concrete States, and Tropes, Friederike Moltmann
12. More Truths About Generic Truth, Nicholas Asher and Francis Jeffry Pelletier
13. No Quantification Without Reinterpretation, Ariel Cohen
14. The Roots of Genericity: Indefinite singulars vs definite plurals, Francis Corblin
15. Definitional Generics, Manfred Krifka
16. Dutchman are Good Sailors: Generics and gradability, Bernhard Nickel