Global Business Todayby Hill, Charles W. L.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Overview: Charles Hill's Global Business Today, 7e has become the most widely used text in the International Business market. Hill explains that he attempted to write a book that:
(1) is comprehensive and up-to-date,
(2) it goes beyond an uncritical presentation and shallow explanation of the body of knowledge,
(3) it maintains a tight, integrated flow between chapters,
(4) it focuses on managerial implications,
(5) it makes important theories accessible and interesting to students, and
(6) it incorporate sancillary resources that enliven the text and make it easier to teach.
Our research has shown that students and instructors alike enjoy the interesting, informative, and accessible writing style of GBT so much so that the writing has become Charles Hill's trademark. The author's passion and enthusiasm for the international business arena is apparent on every page. The underlying economic arguments for firm behavior in their international and global activities are well presented.
In addition to boxed material which provides deep illustrations in every chapter, Hill carefully weaves interesting anecdotes into the narrative of the text to engage the reader. For example, read the textbook description of Mixed Economy on pages 52-53.
Table of Contents
|National Differences in Political Economy|
|National Differences in Culture|
|Ethics in International Business|
|Cross-Border Trade and Investment|
|International Trade Theory|
|International Trade and the Balance of Payments|
|The Political Economy of International Trade|
|Foreign Direct Investment|
|Regional Economic Integration|
|Global Money System|
|The Foreign Exchange Market|
|The International Monetary System|
|Competing in a Global Marketplace|
|The Strategy of International Business|
|Entering Foreign Markets|
|Exporting, Importing, and Countertrade|
|Global Production, Outsourcing, and Logistics|
|Global Marketing and R & D|
|Global Human Resource Management|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|