Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Overview
1. Introduction and Overview, Masahiro Kawai, Mario B. Lamberte, and Yung Chul Park
Part 2: Crisis in the US and Transmission to Europe
2. America's Financial Crisis: the End of an Era, Barry Bosworth and Aaron Flaaen
3. The Eurozone in the Global Financial Crisis, Charles Wyplosz
Part 3: Impacts of the Global Financial Crisis on Asia
4. Recession and Recoveries in Asia: What Can the Past Teach Us about the Present, Souvik Gupta and Jacques Miniane
5. Intra-Regional Trade in East Asia: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis and Policy Challenges, Prema-Chandra Athukorala and Archanun Kohpaiboon
6. Decoupling of East Asia: Myth or Reality?, Yung Chul Park
7. The Global Financial Crisis: Impact on the Chinese Economy, Policy Responses and Rebalancing Approach, Bin Zhang and Yongding Yu
8. The Global Economic Crisis: Impact on India and Policy Responses, Rajiv Kumar and Pankaj Vashisht
9. The Republic of Korea's Economy in the Swirl of Global Crisis, Dongchul Cho
10. Thailand's Growth Rebalancing, Somchai Jitsuchon and Chalongphob Sussangkarn
11. Malaysia and the Global crisis: Impact, response, and rebalancing strategies, Shankaran Nambiar
Part 4: Lessons and Emerging Issues in Asia
12. Lessons of the Crisis for Emerging Markets, Barry Eichengreen
13. Growth Patterns in Asian Emerging Markets: Implication for Global Rebalancing, Eswar S. Prasad
14. International Reserves and Swap Lines in Times of Financial Distress, Joshua Aizenman