Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
II. THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
3. The Global Trade Environment: Regional Market Characteristics and Preferential Trade Agreements.
4. Social and Cultural Environments.
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments of Global Marketing.
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research.
III. GLOBAL STRATEGY.
8. Sourcing Strategies: Exporting and Importing.
9. Global Market Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances.
10. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage.
IV. THE GLOBAL MARKETING MIX.
12. Pricing Decisions.
13. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution.
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations.
15. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, Special Forms of Marketing Communication, New Media.
V. MANAGING THE GLOBAL MARKETING EFFORT.