Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $114.40
This paperback, two-color book draws readers into the excitement, challenges, and controversies of global marketing. Each chapter features vignettes and discussion cases featuring high-profile, real-world companies and products; examples from the trade press to illustrate key terms and issues; topical and timely boxed features; and concise summaries of the latest research findings published in scholarly journals. A five-part organization provides an introduction to global marketing, looks at the global marketing environment, discusses global strategy, explains the global marketing mix, and concludes with the efforts of managing the global market. For anyone involved in international marketing, and those seeking the kinds of strategies needed to enter the global marketplace.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Global Marketing.
II. THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
2. The Global Economic Environment. 3. The Global Trade Environment: Regional Market Characteristics and Preferential Trade Agreements. 4. Social and Cultural Environments. 5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments of Global Marketing. 6. Global Information Systems and Market Research.
III. GLOBAL STRATEGY.
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. 8. Sourcing Strategies: Exporting and Importing. 9. Global Market Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances. 10. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage.
IV. THE GLOBAL MARKETING MIX.
11. Product and Brand Decisions. 12. Pricing Decisions. 13. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution. 14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations. 15. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, Special Forms of Marketing Communication, New Media.
V. MANAGING THE GLOBAL MARKETING EFFORT.
16. Leading, Organizing, and Controlling the Global Marketing Effort. Glossary.