Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping. Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $205.90
The ultimate objective of this book is to help readers prepare for the 21st Century and become an effective manager overseeing global marketing activities in an increasingly competitive environment. Rather than being bound by the traditional bilateral (international) view of competition and marketing, Kotabe and Helsen emphasize the multilateral (global) nature of marketing. This global approach also presents marketing in a cross- functional approach to the business operation. * Global orientation- This book takes the view that the term, "global" epitomizes the competitive pressure and market opportunities from around the world and the firm's need to optimize its market performance on a global basis. * Proactive Orientation- Presents a balanced approach between an outside/in and inside/out marketing perspective.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: GLOBALIZATION.
1. Globalization Imperative.
PART TWO: GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
2. Global Economic Environment.
3. Financial Environment.
4. Global Cultural Environment and Buying Behavior.
5. Political and Legal Environment.
PART THREE: DEVELOPMENT OF COMPETITIVE MARKETING STRATEGY
6. Global Marketing Research.
7. Global Segmentation and Positioning.
8. Global Marketing Strategies.
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies.
10. Global Sourcing Strategy: R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing Interfaces.
PART FOUR: GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT.
11. Global Product Policy Decisions I: Developing New Products for Global Markets.
12. Global Product Policy Decisions II: Marketing Products and Services.
13. Global Pricing.
14. Communicating with the World Consumer.
15. Sales Management.
16. Global Logistics and Distribution.
17. Export and Import Management.
PART FIVE: MANAGING GLOBAL OPERATIONS.
18. Planning, Organization, and Control of Global Marketing Operations