Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part One: Understanding the Global Marketing Environment
1. Changes and New Challenges
2. The Global Marketing Environment
3. Understanding Globalization
4. Understanding Global Cultures and Buyer Behaviors
5. Understanding Global Social and Ethical Issues
6. Opportunity Analysis and Selection of Markets
Part Two: The Development of Global Marketing Strategies
7. Market Entry Strategies
8. Creating, Developing, and Maintaining Competitive Advantage
9. Product and Brand Management
10. Global Services Marketing
11. Management of Global Communications
12. Managing Supply Chains and Distribution
13. Managing Global Marketing Relationships
14. Global Pricing and Terms of Access
Part Three: Implementing and Coordinating Global Marketing Operations
15. Sales Force Management and Negotiations
16. Organizing and Controlling Global Marketing Operations