from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Peter Newell is professor of international relations at the University of Sussex and director of the Centre for Global Political Economy.
Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Tables and Boxes
- 1. Capitalism, Ecology & Power
- 2. The Political Ecology of Globalization
- 3. The Political Economy of Global Environmental Governance
- 4: Global Trade and the Environment
- 5. Global Production and the Environment
- 6. Global Finance and the Environment
- 7. Conclusions: Ecologising Globalization / Globalising Ecology