More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the edition with a publication date of 3/28/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Dan Stone is Professor of Modern History at Royal Holloway, University of London. He is a historian of ideas who has written or edited fourteen books on subjects including the Holocaust, genocide, fascism and eugenics, including the The Oxford Handbook of Postwar European History.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Rise of the Postwar Consensus
1. Consensus Enforced: Eastern Europe, 1944-1953
2. Consensus of Silence: Western Europe, 1944-1953
Part II: Boom to Bust
3. Golden Year: Western Europe, 1953-1975
4. Catching Up? Eastern Europe, 1953-1975
Part III: Shock Treatment
5. Neo-Liberalism: Western Europe, 1975-1989
6. Gerontocracy: Eastern Europe, 1975-1989
Part IV: The Fall of the Postwar Consensus
7. Consensus Shattered
8. Memory Wars