Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Introducing Government in America.
Part 1: Constitutional Foundations
2. The Constitution.
4. Civil Liberties and Public Policy.
5. Civil Rights and Public Policy.
Part 2: People and Politics
6. Public Opinion and Political Action.
7. The Mass Media and the Political Agenda.
8. Political Parties.
9. Nominations and Campaigns.
10. Elections and Voting Behavior.
11. Interest Groups.
Part 3: The Policymakers
13. The Presidency.
14. Congress, the President, and the Budget: The Politics of Taxing and Spending.
15. The Federal Bureaucracy.
16. The Federal Courts.
Part 4: Policies
17. Economic Policymaking.
18. Social Welfare Policymaking.
19. Policymaking for Healthcare, the Environment, and Energy.
20. National Security Policymaking.
Part 5: State and Local Government
21. The New Face of State and Local Government.