Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Government in America.
Part 1: Constitutional Foundations
2. The Constitution.
4. Civil Liberties and Public Policy.
5. Civil Rights and Public Policy.
Part 2: People and Politics
6. Public Opinion and Political Action.
7. The Mass Media and the Political Agenda.
8. Political Parties.
9. Nominations and Campaigns.
10. Elections and Voting Behavior.
11. Interest Groups.
Part 3: The Policymakers
13. The Presidency.
14. Congress, the President, and the Budget: The Politics of Taxing and Spending.
15. The Federal Bureaucracy.
16. The Federal Courts.
Part 4: Policies
17. Economic Policymaking.
18. Social Welfare Policymaking.
19. Policymaking for Healthcare, the Environment, and Energy.
20. National Security Policymaking.
Part 5: State and Local Government
21. The New Face of State and Local Government.