What is included with this book?
1. Introducing Government in America.
2. The Constitution.
4. Civil Liberties and Civil Rights.
5. Public Opinion and Political Action.
6. The Mass Media and the Political Agenda.
7. Political Parties.
8. Nominations and Voting Behavior.
9. Interest Groups.
11. The Presidency.
12. The Federal Bureaucracy.
13. The Federal Courts.
14. The Congress, the President, and the Budget: Politics of Taxing and Spending.
15. Social Welfare Policymaking.
16. Foreign and Defense Policymaking.
Appendix: The Declaration of Independence.
Appendix: Federalist No. 10.
Appendix: Federalist No. 51.
Appendix: The Constitution of the United States.
Appendix: Presidents of the United States: 1789-2000.
Appendix: Chapter Tests.