Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Grammar for Writing is a three-level series that provides students with the essential grammar applications they need to become proficient writers. Based on the series Eye on Editing, Grammar for Writing updates the existing two levels and adds a third level for expanded content coverage. The series features authentic writing excerpts and practical tools to facilitate comprehension and application for students enrolled in writing or combined-skills courses.
- Clear, concise grammar explanations and easy-to-read charts help summarize key learning objectives.
- Diagnostic pretests and self-check exercises assess students’ understanding of the editing points.
- Exercises drawn from student writing focus on the most frequently occurring grammar errors.
- Editing guidelines help students identify and correct common grammatical mistakes.
- Authentic writings model application of grammar points.
- Corpus-informed approach to vocabulary gives the series an academic feel.