As the amount of established granting foundations increases, more money becomes available, but the application process can be long, tedious, and is always highly competitive. This title guides readers through the entire grant-winning process and provides consumers with 25% new and updated material in order to stay current with application protocol and new grant opportunities. Updated information includes:
- Advice for NGOs (non-government organizations) and NPOs (non-profit organizations) seeking assistance in the non-domestic grant arena
- Applying online for e-grants; identifying which foundations use the online application; and formatting suggestions for a clean and organized e-application.
- Step-by-step instruction for registering with and using Grants.gov, the largest online federal grant database
- Lists and recommendations for up-to-date grant opportunities via newly created Web sites and online databases
- Updated resources and best practices
Readers will be provided access to the CD documents and tools online via Dummies.com, where they will be able to download and/or print materials from the book’s product page. They include cover letters, applications for federal assistance, partnership contribution tables, timeline charts, management plans, budget summaries, application checklists, and more.