Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Floriculture–A Global Industry.
2. Greenhouse Construction.
3. Greenhouse Heating.
4. Greenhouse Cooling.
5. Environmental Control Systems.
6. Root Substrate.
7. Root Substrate Pasteurization.
10. Carbon Dioxide Fertilization.
11. Light and Temperature.
12. Regulation of Plant Growth.
13. Insect and Mite Management in Greenhouses
14. Disease Management.
15. Maintaining Postproduction Quality.
17. Business Management.