Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
This rapid reference delivers…
• Detailed coverage of medication usage—including both FDA-approved and evidence-based off-label uses.
• Precautions and warnings help readers avoid prescribing errors and adverse drug interactions.
• Emphasis on recent and highly used medications, with older and less often used agents grouped in an Appendix.
• Convenient, reader-friendly organization makes essential information easy to find and use.
NEW to the Fifth Edition…
• Increased focus on medication effects and cost-effectiveness
• New information on cardiac function and risk factors in patients taking stimulants
• Long-term suicide risks associated with SSRIs
• Longer term outcomes of major depression treatment
• Use of anticonvulsant medications in patients with bipolar disorder
• Weight gain in patients taking antipsychotics