Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
I. HISTORY AND OTHER ASPECTS OF GROUP DEVELOPMENT.
2. Types of Group Work.
3. Group Dynamics.
4. Effective Group Leadership.
5. Beginning a Group.
6. The Transition Period in a Group: Norming and Storming.
7. The Working Stage in a Group: Performing.
8. Termination of a Group.
9. Group Work with Culturally Diverse Populations.
10. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Group Work.
II. GROUPS THROUGHOUT THE LIFE SPAN.
12. Groups for Adolescents.
13. Groups for Adults.
14. Groups for the Elderly.
III. LEADING GROUPS FROM A THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVE.
16. Person-Centered, Gestalt, and Existential Groups.
17. Rational-Emotive Behavioral Therapy, Reality Therapy, and Behavioral Groups.
18. Psychodrama and Self-Help Groups.
Appendix A: Ethical Guidelines for Group Counselors.
Appendix B: Professional Standards for the Training of Group Workers.