Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Written in a conversational style, yet solidly grounded in child development theory and research, Guidance of Young Children, 9/e focuses on positive and developmentally appropriate child guidance, while encouraging reflection, opportunities for applying knowledge, and the ability to make intentional and wise child guidance decisions. Based on the author’s belief that adults need to have realistic expectations of children, the book emphasizes understanding young children’s development, using a developmentally appropriate approach to guidance, and thinking critically in making wise guidance decisions.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830985 / 9780133830989 Guidance of Young Children with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133427226 / 9780133427226 Guidance of Young Children
- 0133551393 / 9780133551396 Guidance of Young Children, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Part I Guiding Young Children: Three Essential Elements