Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Section I. Medical Practice Administration
1. Introduction to Medical Billing
2. Legal and Ethical Issues of Medical Billing
3. Clinical Records and Medical Documentation
Section II. Health Insurance Programs
4. Health Insurance Programs
5. Medicare and Medicaid
6. Workers’ Compensation
7. Managed Care
Section III. Finances and Accounting
8. Medical Practice Accounting
Section IV. Medical Coding
9. Reference books
10. International Classification of Disease (ICD-9-CM) Coding
11. Transitioning from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM/PCS
12. Coding with ICD-10-CM/PCS
13. Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) Coding
Section V. Medical Billing
14. The CMS-1500 Form and Medical Billing Procedures
15. The UB-04 Form and Hospital Billing Procedures
Appendix A. Glossary
Appendix B. Tables and Forms