Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Brooks Daly, Deputy Secretary-General and Principal Legal Counsel, Permanent Court of International Arbitration, The Hague,Evgeniya Goriatcheva, Assistant Legal Counsel, Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague,Hugh Meighen, Assisociate, International Arbitration Group, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Dubai (Formerly assistant legal counsel at the PCA).
Brooks W. Daly is Deputy Secretary-General and Principal Legal Counsel at the PCA where he is responsible for legal affairs and supervises PCA support of tribunals in arbitrations under contracts, investment treaties, and in inter-State claims under UNCLOS and other instruments. He also lectures at Leiden University and is the author of numerous articles, including 'The Abyei Arbitration', (with G. Schofield) in The Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law (OUP, 2011).
Evgeniya Goriatcheva is Assistant Legal Counsel at the PCA where she assists tribunals in international commercial, investment, and inter-State arbitrations. She holds BCL and LLB degrees from McGill University, where she previously taught a tutorial on legal methodology and was the editor of the John E. C. Brierley Memorial Conferences dedicated to international arbitration.
Hugh A. Meighen is an Associate in the International Arbitration Group of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Dubai, focusing on international commercial, investment and construction disputes. Previously, he worked as Assistant Legal Counsel at the PCA. He holds an AB cum laude degree from Princeton University and BCL and LLB degrees from McGill University, and is admitted to the bars of New York and Ontario.
Table of Contents
Introduction to PCA Arbitration
Commentary on the PCA Arbitration Rules (2012)
1. Introduction to the PCA Rules
2. Introductory Rules (Articles 1-6)
3. Composition of the Arbitral Tribunal (Articles 7-16)
4. Arbitral Proceedings (Articles 17-32)
5. The Award (Articles 33-43)