Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Filippo di Mauro and M. Hashem Pesaran
2. The Basic GVAR DdPS Model, Filippo di Mauro and L. Vanessa Smith
INTERNATIONAL TRANSMISSION AND FORECASTING
3. Global Recessions and Output Interdependencies in a GVAR Model of Actual and Expected Output in the G7, Anthony Garratt, Kevin Lee, and Kalvinder Shields
4. The GVAR Approach to Structural Modelling, Ron P. Smith
5. External Shocks and International Inflation Linkages, Alessandro Galesi and Marco J. Lombardi
6. International Business Cycles and the Role of Financial Markets, Sandra Eickmeier and Tim Ng
7. Using Global VAR Models for Scenario-based Forecasting and Policy Analysis, Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo, Viet Hoang Nguyen, and Yongcheol Shin
8. Short and medium-term forecasting using 'pooling' techniques, L. Vanessa Smith
9. Nowcasting Quarterly Euro Area GDP Growth using a Global VAR Model, Silvia Lui and James Mitchell
10. Macroprudential Applications of the GVAR, Alexander Al-Haschimi and Stephane Dees
11. Modelling Sovereign Bond Spreads in the Euro Area: A Non-linear Global VAR Model, Carlo A. Favero
12. The International Spillover of Fiscal Spending on Financial Variables, C. Nickel and I. Vansteenkist
13. China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America, Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, M. Hashem Pesaran, Alessandro Rebucci, and TengTeng Xu
14. Does One Size Fit All? Modelling Macroeconomic Linkages in the West African Economic and Monetary Union, David Fielding, Kevin Lee, and Kalvinder Shields
15. Competitiveness, External Imbalances, and Economic Linkages in the Euro Area, Stephane Dees
16. Forecasting the Swiss Economy with a Small GVAR Model, Katrin Assenmacher
17. Regional Financial Spillovers Across Europe, Alessandro Galesi and Silvia Sgherri
18. Conclusion, Filippo di Mauro and M. Hashem Pesaran