The latest exclusive Hacking Exposed strategies for defending against the world’s number one attack type: malware
Fully updated to cover the most current tools, techniques, and exploits, Hacking Exposed Malware & Rootkits, Second Edition walks you through the process of defending against the consistent onslaught of malware and rootkit assaults using failsafe methods. The second edition includes all-new real-world case studies and cutting-edge examples to reveal how hackers use readily available tools to infiltrate and hijack networks. The book takes a step-by-step approach to explaining countermeasures to provide the best training in the detection and elimination of malicious, embedded code. The latest intrusion detection, baits, antivirus, anti-rootkit, and anti-spyware technologies are all covered in detail.
- Counter today’s most virulent network attack types
- Find out how malware infects, survives, and propagates across an enterprise
- Detect, kill, and remove virtual, user-mode, and kernel-mode rootkits
- Learn how hackers use archivers, encryptors, and packers to obfuscate code
- Defend against keylogging, redirect, click fraud, and identity theft threats