from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Informatics in Healthcare Professions
2. Hardware, Software
3. Ensuring Quality and Best Use of Information
4. The Internet and the World Wide Web: An Overview
5. Professional Use of Electronic Devices
6. Healthcare Information Systems
7. Strategic Planning for Information Technology Projects
8. Selecting a Healthcare Information System
9. Improving the Usability of Health Informatics Applications
10. System Implementation and Maintenance
11. Information Systems Training
12. Information Security and Confidentiality
13. System Integration and Interoperability
14. The Electronic Health Record
15. The Role of Standardized Terminology and Languages in Informatics
16. The Personal Health Record (PHR)
17. Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
18. Health Information Technology and Policy
20. Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues
21. Accreditation Issues for Information System Design and Use
22. Continuity Planning and Management (Disaster Recovery)
23. Technology, Informatics, and the Internet into Nursing Education
24. Consumer Education and Informatics
26. Public Health Informatics
27. Evidence Based Practice and Research