Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Dieter Fleck
1. Historical Development and Legal Basis, Mary Ellen O'Connell
2. Scope of Application of International Humanitarian Law, Jann K. Kleffner
3. Combatants and Non-Combatants, Knut Ipsen
4. Means and Methods of Combat, Stefan Oeter
5. Protection of the Civilian Population, Knut Dormann and Hans-Peter Gasser
6. Protection of the Wounded, Sick, and Shipwrecked, Jann K. Kleffner and Wolff Heintschel von Heinegg
7. Protection of Prisoners in Armed Conflict, Horst Fischer
8. Protection of Religious Personnel, Nilendra Kumar
9. Protection of Cultural Property, Roger O'Keefe
10. The Law of Armed Conflict at Sea, Wolff Heintschel von Heinegg
11. The Law of Neutrality, Michael Bothe
12. The Law of Non-International Armed Conflict, Dieter Fleck
13. The Law of International Peace Operations, Ben F. Klappe
14. Implementation and Enforcement of International Humanitarian Law, Silja Voneky