Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This pocket-sized book offers medical students, interns, and residents a concise introduction to the field. Primary care physicians, internists, surgeons, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants will also find this book useful.
• Small enough to fit into a coat pocket
• A helpful teaching aid to nephrology fellows and faculty
• Includes tables of commonly used information — eliminating the need for memorization
• Patient cases at end of each chapter reinforce the concepts