Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
You will always know the right word thanks to this bestselling bilingual dictionary, now revised and updated
Harrap's dictionaries are the bestselling bilingual references in the French-speaking world.
Although small in size, covers everything you look for in a portable reference. Here you will find more than 120,000 references and translations as well as colloquial and idiomatic language, French verb tables, grammar, and a conversation guide.
This pocket dictionary has the most up-to-date additions to French to reflect our mobile world. And its exceptionally clear, user-friendly layout makes it easy for you to find what you need quickly.
Harrap's French and English Pocket Dictionary also offers:
- Key French-Canadian terms
- An extensive guide to everyday conversations that includes telling time, using the telephone, and more
- An overview of French grammar
Great for school or the workplace, Harrap's French and English Pocket Dictionary will be your French bilingual reference of choice for its ease of use and breadth of coverage.