Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART 1: HEALTH LAW
Section A. The Law
1. Introduction to Law
2. How the Law Works
Section B. The Law of Healthcare
3. Working in the Healthcare Profession
4. Medical Records and Insurance
5. Privacy and Confidentiality
6. Torts and Negligence
7. Professional Responsibilities
PART 2. MEDICAL ETHICS
Section C. Introduction to Ethics
8. Introduction to Ethics
9. Ethical Decision Making
Section D. The Ethics of Medicine
10. The Beginning of Life
11. Death and Dying
12. Uniqueness and Diversity
14. The Future of Healthcare