Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this “two in one” text and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely revised and redrawn as well as a reader-friendly format including red highlighted key terms, blue clinical text, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- NEW! Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-color, high-resolution photomicrographs.
- Reader-friendly highlights including red bold terms, blue clinical text, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Features of cells, tissues, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased tissues or organs, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.