Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART I: THE FOUNDATION FOR HOMELAND SECURITY
1. Introduction to Homeland Security
2. The Homeland Security Apparatus
3. Infrastructure Protection Planning
4. The USA Patriot Act and FICA and Other Statutes
PART II: HOMELAND SECURITY AND TERRORISM
5. The Political and Social Foundation for Terrorism
6. Terrorist Organizations and Threat
7. Transnational Crime and Homeland Security
PART III: DEFEATING TERRORISTS AND THEIR ACTIVITIES
8. Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
9. Weapons of Mass Destruction
10. Cyber Terrorism and Crime
11. Terrorist Financing
HOMELAND SECURITY'S RESPONSE TO TERRORIST THREATS
12. Border Security and Immigration
13. The Homeland Security Response to Incidents
14. Policing and Homeland Security