Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
The tenth edition of Horngren’s Accounting presents the core content of the accounting course in a fresh format designed to help today’s learners succeed.
Built upon the foundation of the Horngren franchise, this new edition was created by an all-new author team who sought to bridge the gap between textbook content and classroom instruction techniques. New pedagogical features such as Instructor Tips & Tricks and Common Questions, Answered walk students through the material as a great instructor would, fostering deeper understanding of accounting theory and practice.
The table of contents for the tenth edition has been significantly overhauled to match the way the contemporary course is often taught. Additionally, the whole text has been put through a rigorous accuracy check, so instructors can be confident that it is up-to-date and error-free. And thorough integration between the text and MyAccountingLab places practice opportunities just a few clicks away–and provides a truly interactive learning experience.
0133129551 / 9780133129557 Horngren's Accounting and NEW MyAccountingLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133117413 / 9780133117417 Horngren's Accounting 10/e
0133127443 / 9780133127447 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Horngren's Accounting
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment
2. Recording Business Transactions
3. The Adjusting Process
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Merchandise Inventory
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Internal Control and Cash
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll
14. Long-Term Liabilities
16. The Statement of Cash Flows
17. Financial Statement Analysis
18. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
19. Job Order Costing
20. Process Costing
21. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
22. Master Budgets
23. Flexible Budgets and Standard Cost Systems
24. Cost Allocation and Responsibility Accounting
25. Short-Term Business Decisions
26. Capital Investments Decisions