Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The fourth edition of Horngren’s Financial and Managerial Accounting presents the basics of accounting in a fresh format designed to help today’s learners succeed.
The table of contents for the fourth edition has been significantly overhauled to provide a contemporary approach to the material. Additionally, the whole text has been put through a rigorous accuracy check, so readers can be confident that it is up-to-date and error-free.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment
2. Recording Business Transactions
3. The Adjusting Process
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Merchandise Inventory
7. Internal Control and Cash
9. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll
12. Long-Term Liabilities
14. The Statement of Cash Flows
15. Financial Statement Analysis
16. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
17. Job Order Costing
18. Process Costing
19. Cost Management Systems. Activity-Based Management, Just-In-Time Management, and Quality Management Systems
20. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
21. Variable Costing
22. Master Budgets
23. Flexible Budgets and Standard Cost Systems
24. Responsibility Accounting and Performance Evaluation
25. Short-Term Business Decisions
26. Capital Investments Decisions