Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
With 30 exercises covering all body systems; a clear, engaging writing style; and full-color illustrations, this updated edition offers you everything needed for a successful lab experience.
This edition features updated pre-lab quizzes at the beginning of each exercise, new Group Challenge activities, and an updated art program.
- A wide variety of laboratory exercises and activities gives students a hands-on lab experience, including organ and body dissection activities for the cat, sheep, and cow.
- Beautiful, full-color art and photos help students visualize anatomical structures for laboratory practice.
- Thorough, clearly-written exercises assist students in comprehending and retaining the material. They include background information, a list of objectives, step-by-step instructions, and exercise review sheets. Integrated to follow each lab exercise, the review sheets can be used for pre- or post-lab review.
- Human and cat anatomy dissection photographs/plates are included.
- The “Organ Systems Overview” dissection exercise includes instruction on both rat and human dissection. Color photographs of rat and human dissection views further enhance the exercise.
- The spiral binding gives students a useful, convenient format for taking notes during lab.
- Perforated pages make it convenient for students to tear out the Review Sheets.
Table of Contents