Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
With 30 exercises covering all body systems; a clear, engaging writing style; and full-color illustrations, this updated edition offers you everything needed for a successful lab experience.
This edition features updated pre-lab quizzes at the beginning of each exercise, new Group Challenge activities, and an updated art program.
- A wide variety of laboratory exercises and activities gives students a hands-on lab experience, including organ and body dissection activities for the cat, sheep, and cow.
- Beautiful, full-color art and photos help students visualize anatomical structures for laboratory practice.
- Thorough, clearly-written exercises assist students in comprehending and retaining the material. They include background information, a list of objectives, step-by-step instructions, and exercise review sheets. Integrated to follow each lab exercise, the review sheets can be used for pre- or post-lab review.
- Human and cat anatomy dissection photographs/plates are included.
- The “Organ Systems Overview” dissection exercise includes instruction on both rat and human dissection. Color photographs of rat and human dissection views further enhance the exercise.
- The spiral binding gives students a useful, convenient format for taking notes during lab.
- Perforated pages make it convenient for students to tear out the Review Sheets.
Table of Contents